16 October 2010

Wednesday Wishlist :: Introduction


There are soooo many great, handmade items around Etsy, and I WANT THEM ALL! For this reason, I've decided to create a weekly post called Wednesday Wishlist. Each week I will compile a list of items I'm lusting after. Please take some time to browse through the artist's shops and leave me a love note (aka a comment) with your favorite items from them. Holiday season is creeping upon us; you made just find that perfect gift among these artists.

Follow my blog so you'll be the first to see this coming week's wishlist to be posted on October 20th!

xox ~ Margaret


4 comments:

  1. Totally! There are too much goodies in Etsy!
    Looking forward to your new Wed Post :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I can't wait to see what you find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE etsy!!!!!! Seriously...I could spend HOURS on there everyday looking at all that handmade goodness! I look forward to your wish list Wednesdays! Awesome idea!!!!

    Newest follower from SITS!

    BTW...I'm hosting a etsy giveaway on my blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! There's too much for one person to "find" on their own...it'll be interesting to see your picks!

    ReplyDelete